Announcement of MCC exchange on opening lock contract
Dear MCC community members,
Hello everyone! In order to promote the number of active users and increase the trading volume of MCC exchange, MCC Exchange decided to officially open the lock contract area on October 23, 2019 Singapore time. CS token, as the first lock contract project party, has landed in the contract area. Now the relevant matters are announced as follows:
1. MCC exchange will stop service and upgrade lock contract from 8:00 a.m. to 20:00 p.m. Singapore time on October 23, 2019;
2. Lock contract area is divided into A contract and B contract. Lock contract currency is divided into tradable shares and original shares. The currency issuer can choose the contract type independently;
3. Members need to agree the lock contract agreement before using the lock contract.
4. The user recharges the corresponding contract currency "lock position" to become the original shares;
5. Users can unlock the original shares according to the proportion when purchasing the circulating shares;
6. A contract: users can unlock the original shares according to the proportion when purchasing the circulating shares, and the purchase and sale price is free. Conditions for releasing the original shares: the price of purchasing the circulating shares must be higher than yesterday's average price before they can be released.
7. B Contract: the price system for users to purchase and sell tradable shares is automatically generated. Members do not need to calculate manually. Clicking directly to buy and sell to complete the operation, which is more convenient and quick.
8. The newly purchased circulating shares and the released part of the original shares can be sold freely after 24 hours.
Specific MCC exchange promotion system will be notified separately.
MCC, as a new generation of community consensus autonomous trading platform, will unswervingly continue the green ecological mode of public chain and exchange! At the same time, we have many deficiencies to be optimized. We accept the supervision and guidance of all users. Thank you for your understanding and support of MCC!
October 22, 2019