Notice of the MCC Exchange on the Issuance of 363 Notices of Candy to Community Members
Distinguished MCC community members:
Hello everyone! MCC Exchange has taken a snapshot of the number of circulating MCCs held by its members at 12:00 a.m. Singapore time on December 5, 2018. According to the requirements of the previous 363 Mall Projectors, the relevant matters are publicized as follows:
1. Members hold 888-999 MCCs and get 58 363 passes; 1000-9999, they can get 5.8% 363 passes; 10000-9999, they can get 6.8% 363 passes; 100000-9999, they can get 763 passes; 100000-9999, they can get 7.8% of them; more than 1 million, they can get 363 passes with an increase of 8.8%.
2. According to the above requirements, the MCC Exchange has 299 customers who meet the above standards. The detailed list is attached and 363 candies 2631343 are sent out.
3. After the registration of MCC members who meet the requirements of candy gift to 363 malls, they go to 363 project parties to register relevant information. 363 project parties, according to the results announced by MCC exchanges, allocate frozen 363 passes to customers for internal transfer, because it involves customer privacy, invite MCC members to provide relevant information such as the name of MCC account when they go to register. Only when they correspond and agree with each other can they be given away.
4. MCC customers can click on the query (https://ppt.5525.cc/mcc/) and enter the membership number (ID) of MCC Exchange. Candy registration and payment deadline is 12:00 on December 15, 2018. Customers who are overdue and non-payment will automatically expire.
5. 363 project parties promise not to participate in the thawing of freezing passes held by themselves, and the first batch of candy 249.6W to MCC customers will be thawed. The thawing ratio is 2:1, i.e. 2 miners and 1 project side.
6. When all 263W held by MCC members has been thawed, 363 passes will be traded on the GEM of MCC Exchange at an opening price of 0.3 PPT per unit.
7. Members who hold 363 circulation passes in 363 malls can participate in the dividend-sharing PPT; if they withdraw money to MCC exchanges, wallets and other application scenarios, they can not enjoy the dividend-sharing in 363 malls.
As a new generation of community consensus autonomous trading platform, MCC will firmly continue the green ecological model of public chains and exchanges. At the same time, we still have many shortcomings to be optimized. We accept the supervision and guidance of all users. Thank you for your understanding and support of MCC.
December 5, 2018