Notice of the MCC Exchange on the Distribution of 363 Notices to Community Members
Distinguished MCC community members:
Hello everyone! After communicating with 363 mall project owners, the MCC Exchange decided to take a snapshot of the number of circulating MCCs held by members at 12:00 a.m. Singapore time on December 5, 2018, and then the 363 mall project team launched a candy-sharing activity for members of the coin-holding community. Now the relevant matters are announced as follows:
1. Members hold 888-999 MCCs and get 58 363 passes; 1000-9999, they can get 5.8% 363 passes; 10000-9999, they can get 6.8% 363 passes; 100000-9999, they can get 7.8% 363 passes; more than 1 million, they can get 8.8% 363 passes.
2. After the MCC exchange has taken photos, the number of members'accounts and corresponding candies will be publicized on the official website.
3. After the MCC members have completed their registration in 363 malls, they go to 363 project parties to register relevant information. 363 project parties transfer frozen 363 passes to customers according to the results announced by MCC exchanges.
4. 363 project parties promise not to take part in the thawing of freezing passes held by themselves. The first batch of candies which are only given to MCC customers is thawed by 300W project participants. The thawing ratio is 2:1, i.e. 2 miners and 1 project side.
5. When all 300W held by MCC members is thawed, 363 passes will be traded on the GEM of MCC Exchange at an opening price of 0.3 PPT per unit.
6. Members who hold 363 circulation passes in 363 malls can participate in the dividend-sharing PPT; if they withdraw money to MCC exchanges, wallets and other application scenarios, they can not enjoy the dividend-sharing in 363 malls.
As a new generation of community consensus autonomous trading platform, MCC will firmly continue the green ecological model of public chains and exchanges. At the same time, we still have many shortcomings to be optimized. We accept the supervision and guidance of all users. Thank you for your understanding and support of MCC.
December 3, 2018